Our seed papers are all very easy to plant! We have grown them all so we know they will germinate if looked after properly – the main thing is to keep the paper wet – let it dry out and success is severely reduced!
- Get yourself a sowing tray or pot and fill with compost – preferably peat-free!
- Place the seed paper on top – there is no need to cover it with more compost
- Water well
- Place the pot somewhere warm and light to germinate
- Keep the paper moist at all times – important!
- Once the seedlings are well established you can then transfer the whole lot to a bigger pot and grow on. Or you can individually remove each seedling and grow on in lots of small pots.
- When big enough – place in the garden and enjoy the flowers!
Some of our seed papers germinating
And …. the end result!
We would love to see your photos once your seed paper is flowering!